Site comments

Don’t you think the comments need a little administration?There are some really offensive comments.

I haven’t voted but I had thought similar myself, I take it you are on about some of the comments mad about the pictures?

Unfortunately some people have no Idea about how to behave let alone what the War was all about.So I suppose they should be removed however I am always carefull to avoid Censorship as that would make it worse than the comments.

TexWiller,
Great poll idea. I know there’s a problem with the comments, but the fact is is that there are tons of people commenting on the photos everyday and I can not monitor it 24/7…and I am losing the war, so to speak. The only other way to do it is by deleting the comment function all together.

What do you guys think?

really?? :? (confused)

i’m ok with it.

can you list some of the comments that are consider offensive to you?
thanks for pointing out :wink:

Do to the number of complaints, I have disabled the comments.

may I make a suggestion? Lets have anybody who is a member of ww2incolor be able to make a suggestion of a pic. That way we can share information amongst each-other about a certain pic.

oic, i thought the problem is on my message, i guess its not, haha

On Friday, this forum was hacked by a Turkish hacker who takes pride in doing that stuff. Anyways, he taught me a valuable lesson - be sure to keep your website updated with the latest security patches.

Sorry about the down-time. Now, lets get back to chattin’!

those people should get a life

ya, why would they want to hack the forum??

because they are a bunch of idiots,that’s why!

Retards…but hey at least the site is secure now.

Yea I was annoyed when I saw the page that said “Hacked” . They should get a life.

You can get money to hack. Regardless that sucks though my clans forum got hacked but unlike yours they ruined everything. It sucks.

hacker are people without a life.

If we delete one of your posts. We will post a reason why here.

I deleted a post by Erwin because he asked me too and it was redundent. Feel free to ask any questions.

yes,danke kameraden!

K I have moved some of the topics around that I felt belonged in other area’s I was making a post in each forum but got tired. Im sure youll find them. If not ask and I will tell. :smiley: