Site recommendations

Thought i would start this so that it might be easier for the admin to look over our ideas for the site.

For one, I think it would be pretty cool if you could show the rank next to the name in the members list. That way it would be easier to send a congrats to some one on a promotion. Just an idea.

Love how the site is growing and seems people are really starting to take an interest.

Ya the site is growing fast. I hope their will at least be 100.

Maybe I can help the admin with something? I’m designer, and have my own forum too… I’like this site and forum, and if admin need help - I’m always ready.

For recommendations: Admin, can you make a file-attachment system in the forum. This is not hard. Use freeware mode to to PhpBB2… I have a lot of pictures, that I want to show here, but I havn’t url’s for them. I have it only on y home computer…

Ya that will be a good idea, but if he cant then you can sign up for free webpage and just load everything there. (thats wht I do, if i got a pic, that i want to post.)

I have a 6 domain names with good host. Thanks :slight_smile: But this isn’t solution. Such types of placeing images isn’t right. When brouser taking information from 2 different urls, the speed of load become a 30-40% of normal connection speed.

For Moderators:
IMO it will be useful if all members will update their profiles with their location. Most of us have already their location updated.