Site too slow?

I’m experiencing some slow loading times on this site…anyone else think it’s going too slow?

i used to have 56k and this site still loads very fast
and now the problem is even less when i have broadband
it loads no less than 2-3 seconds with broadband
no longer than 10 seconds with dialup (big pictures or video doesnt count)

About 50% of the time I get slow loading and I have Broadband, so I’m with you there.

Thirded with 60-70% of the time and yes, I have broadband.

I have another problem, I must sometimes log in almost a hundred times when I want to post or reply on a PM and it is sometimes OK but like today it is verry bad. I have a 56 kb modem that runs on 115 kb and the site is not slow. Do not ask me why my modem runs so fast and yes it is functions right and is right installed. I have normal dail-up.

Henk

And i have problem with posting too HG tundreds time click on submit,and now started pop-up windows with you computer is infected by spyware,click here to scan for free,thats for idiots.

This is start to show before 2 days never before to me on ww2in color.

It can by quite slow at times and I’m using broadband. Also don’t have any spy/adware as I run a Adaware and Spybot aswell as Norton internet security that tends to get the lot. In the bottom left of the browser it says waiting for ww2incolor, once it connects it goes pretty quick.

And i dont have any problems with that shit’s but that windows is boring pop-up windows :? :? i have Spybot search and destroy,Adwere ME,CWShredder,and Panda Antivirus Platinum.

Yes Hanz it also happens to me with the pop ups on WW2incolor. SS Tiger you must get Avast anti Virus it is way better that Spybot and the others you mentioned. I am useing it and I have never got a virus since I got it and it updates every 2-3 days if you are on the web and it scans your computer the wole time it is on and does not make your PC slower and it warns you if your computer is infected.

Trust me it works get it now because I had Spybot and it did not work I was infected all over untill I got Avast.

Henk

Thanks Henk, I’ll have to try it out. :wink:

How about we delete 0 post mebers that have been part of the site for a year and STILL havent posted?

Easier said than done

Easier said than done[/quote]

Agreed. Hiddenrug, we would have to go through members one by one and it would take quite some time.

I dont really get slow loading speeds. However i get alot of “could not connect to ww2incolor.com” errors.

Seconded.

Thank you verry much to who ever fixed my problem and I realy appreciate it verry much you made my life very easyer.

Thanx again.

Henk

I have no problem with this site, since I joined, but I don’t know abou this last week, i haven’t been able to login.