Site Undergoing Changes!

Hey folks, as you can see, we have a totally new site now…I’m still working on it as we speak…lots of new things to update. I will do a formal announcement when I complete it hopefully today.

Hopefully this forum style is a little easier to use and read than the previous.

At the moment the forum seems reaaaaally “white-light”, if this is anywhere near the “final product”, it may time some time to adjust :smiley:

Hopefully update will proceed smoothly :slight_smile:

_

Will there be an option to choose the forums skin you want to have?
Call me conservative, but the old skin was better in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Aaaah, my eyes, it’s too bright

Give it a few days and we can revert to the old version, no problem. One of the complaints I had on the old one was it was too dark and “bulky”. LOL.

not bad, its more “happier” though maybe more on the top

I like the new skin and overall look; but as previously stated, it is a bit too bright, giving it a bit of a diffuse quality…

The design is not oozing the war, terror, destruction, mayhem and darkness ;-D

More like a cloudy peacetime…

Also considering that this site is WWII in Color, it would be nice to see more colors. :slight_smile:

_

LOL At the other forum I mod, somebody hacked (from Saudi Arabia supposedly) part of it so that streaming digital blood would pour down over random digits while you read the threads. It sort of had the effect of looking like somebody spilled ketchup on “The Matrix”… :smiley:

A little darker colours will be better.

WTF!!! Where am I!

Mate if do you see the bright light - this is a good sign.:slight_smile:
This mean you are going to paradise:)

So this is a site :slight_smile:
Oh damn…I though initially this is a raspberry-strawberry girls powder room:)

I like it, although it would be nice to be able to choose form a range of skins as other boards do.

Well done though I think its an improvement over all.

I like the direction too… more air and light…

Sometimes change is good, but I liked the old header. It looked like it fit the websites name.

The rest is okay.

Thanks for your comments…still working things out.

I like the site and I think overall it is designed very well. Youhave a lot of little touches on it that are very nice and look extremely professional. everything is perfectly matched, the rounded edges on buttons and bars. I actually signed up because when I saw it I thought it looked like it was run by someone who cared and not some 12 year old running PhPBoard and playing Halo on his Xbox. lol. I usually won’t sign up for a forum if it looks like dump. That usually indicates someone who has no idea what they are doing. hahaha

I also like (after reading the faq i found out) that I can cuss and it will just replace it with ***** hahaha. SOmetimes I have difficulty remembering not to use bad words. lol :smiley:

A lady using ‘bad words’ can be rather aluring in the right circumstances.