ski resort under the sea idea

i am a hockey fan, and i find this idea pretty amusing, just want to share it with you guys.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=357264

Very amusing to me. I am a hockey fan too. I go to watch the Indianapolis Ice. You probably have not heard of them before. Not very popular.

have you consider to be a fan for nhl instead:P

Yes I am a NHL fan. I just started to a few weeks ago. My favorite team is the Detroit Red Wings. I have heard of them for a while even before I became a NHL fan.

damn, as a canucks fan. i absolutely hates the wings, but it seems no matter what they have done to the roster, they seems to be on the top. >:(

Yeah I know. After my first hockey game I went to. After the first fight and a few goals I really started to be a fan of hockey. It is a great sport. Especially when people beat each other up.:cool:

do you mean the players or the fans:P

I mean the players. The fans could probably be an answer too.:lol:

i bet its funny to see how bertuzzi and chelios end up being teamates, they used to hate each other so much when bert is a canuck!

i dont know why, i hate it when the players fight. I see this as a selfish way to put down the team because now the players who start the fight will get the panalty, it might just end up lead to a winning goal because of that.

Yeah I know what you mean. When I went to my first game. Towards the end the Goalie went into the his teams bench. While the puck was on the another side one of the other teammates picked the puck off and shot it and went in. It was a full court shot! I do not why the goalie left? It costs them the game.

because if you pull your goalie, you get an extra man out, that would be like a power play for you to increase the chance to get the tying goal.

This is certainly a risk, but its better than doing nothing when the game is on the line.

thank you for telling me that. I get it now.

Go Red Wings!

[trash talk]haha, wait till the playoffs when the canucks and luongo kicks your a$$ :P[/trash talk]

ok, I see how it is going down. Your team is done for. Do not even come cry to the Americans when you lose. Trash Talk!:cool:

btw, this isnt really a new idea becaus someone already has the idea of a floating city

http://science.howstuffworks.com/floating-city.htm