Slavic Language Discussion - split from 'Soviet Propaganda'

Edit by Crab:
This is the discussion on Slavic languages that has been split from the Soviet Propaganda thread in the Russian Military forum.

Hiihii thats nothing :lol: Drugovi za mnom za domovinu napred!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow you know Russian comrade- хороща камраде.

Kak дела клась ван стаффиберг ??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Commando, he wrote in Serbian (or Slovenian). Maybe you know that it is also a slavic language too.

I said in my post :Comrardes follow me ,for our country forward. :lol: :wink:

In Serbian?

On Croatian its same i think :? whats diffrent :wink:

On the time of the former Yugoslavia the official language was called Serbo-Croatian.

Dont know like i said before,i know little croatian becouse my cousnt married for Croat,and he tach her and me ,but i am interested only for words which have war mean,like those in my last post. Hey do you know Croatian ,its very hard to learn :?

Oh right, i thought you were speaking russian but with english words :lol: , nice though :slight_smile: .

General. S. you know any slavic languages mate?

I don’t know if Gen. Sandworm knows any slavic languages.

I know a little bit of Russian.

I don’t know if Gen. Sandworm knows any slavic languages.

I know a little bit of Russian.[/quote]

Oh i thought the General did, so how much Russian you know Dani mate? :slight_smile:

Can you understand me ?

как дела дани?, хоросхо ?

You spelled wrongly “haraso”. You should write “s” as “sh” (spelled like in sharp).No offence intended Commando!
:smiley: :smiley:

None taken, Dani спасиба камраде

You’re welcome!

Just i dont have i time,but i will very soon i think, :wink:

No problem, You are aware you are democratically being voted for having a mod’s job mate ?

I have also found 4 more russian pictures from 1945 that are excellent, i will post them soon.

Ok like i said before i will be out from site one weak ,becouse i am go to slovenia,but i will come back just then you know mate. :wink:

Why you dont just delete it this topic ,just liek my 40 posts ,i am NOT open this topic ,so remove my name from autor put your. :evil:

The 40 or so of your posts that were deleted were deleted because they were irrelevnt. Fully 50% of the original topic consisted of posts along the lines of ‘cool’, ’ :smiley: ', ‘thanks’ and so forth. They were deleted as they were no longer relevant.

You appear as the author because when I split the discussion, yours was the first post on this topic.

This topic was not deleted because although it was off-topic in its original place, it is the start of a discussion that looks interesting and I thought it would be a shame to delete it.

Alles klar?

Ma ko te jebe ,supcino.