Sniper Elite

This game, available on PC, PS2 and X Box, is an alternative take on the final days of The Reich.
You play as an American sniper among the ruins of Berlin, but disguised as a German soldier.
Your task is to kill Russians and eventually stop them from getting Germany’s nuclear secrets.

I heard about this game from my friend. When he told me about it, I almost fell over laughing. Supposedly you’re able to destroy T-34’s by shooting the gas tank several times (the first shot to blow off the gas cap and then the next ones to ignite it).

Looks like then graphic is good but if it true then you with sniper destroy gun :lol: :lol: here is link with info.

http://www.gameinfowire.com/game.asp?gid=1566

I have it, it’s pretty good. Considering it’s one of the best Sniper Games out there. But, I found a few goofs. For the Mosin Nagant, the bolt is sticking straight out, even though theres a scope on it. If you were to bolt in another round, you couldn’t, the scope would be in the way. The bolt would have to be bent down, like a Kar98. And, the Mosin fires like a semi automatic…even though it’s bolt action!

I love this game, I still play it from time to time, I enjoy sniping.

LOL… i heard in multiplayer, people play it like a run and gun shooter. :confused:
Also… why da hell does he have to disguise as german ? dosnt that make the russians want to kill him ? why dosnt he just be an random guy which isnt dressed up in any sort of military uniform ?

Probably so the Germans don’t want to kill him as well.:neutral: