Software problem?

I found it odd that there were no new registrations during the last couple of days (not even one single spammer…).
I just created myself a test account and it indeed does not appear - neither on the forum start page, nor in the member list. Also I was not listed in the ‘who’s online’ option. I didn’t receive an activation email either…

This is because you don’t exist. You are a figment of your own imagination. :wink: :smiley:

Hey RS* who you talking to??

Is there someone there?

Just us figments,:slight_smile:

Are these side effects of your medications, you old farts?:D;)

Meds?, Oh yeah. meds, thats it,

makingmoonshine.jpg

I knew there was something I forgot to do.

Now, where did I put those pill thingies?

So what is the latest on the new member thing?

It seemed there was registrations, but now we’re stuck on jackchan123 and no one has registered in in three or four days…

oh that’s weird. Let me check

Registrations works, just the “Welcome to our newest member” feature is not updating. I’ll see if I can find a solution.
Sorry for the delay. I didn’t check the admin section.

Apart from the whole registration thing site traffic is strikingly low these days…

With the weather turning colder, it should be increasing, or is there some sport beginning its season?

traffic has been consistent in the last few weeks/months and is increasing now with remembrance day coming up. maybe people are just posting less.
There have been less posts since the 4th though, so maybe there IS something wrong. Let me try registering.

Registration worked fine. I’m thinking it may have to do with the IP address being blacklisted somewhere (recent illegal movie upload issue) and that it takes a while for it to get off the list. Until then some email providers might reject the ww2incolor.com emails.

Ok. I think I know what the issue is…no emails are being sent out by the forum software.

can somebody reply to see if I get the email notification?

Reply.

You are replied to . and if you could, please tell Canada that the U.S. will begin taxing all cold weather exported to it by Canada. :slight_smile: