Something from Aly-J today.

I received this PM today, after Mr. or Ms. Aly -J posted several comments. Frankly, this was some time ago, so I am amused that it has taken so long for He/She to say anything. I normally would just tell someone to suck it up, and learn proper posting etiquette in order to avoid such trouble. I decided to let you all in on it, so for your perusal,

" Quote Originally Posted by tankgeezer
Hi Aly-j, your post in the gay marriage thread (Captioned Below) was inappropriate for this Site, Although you are free to hold whatever beliefs you wish, you cannot always post them here. The comment went much too far, and I have Edited it to remove the Slurs. This Site holds to standards in order to maintain an atmosphere suitable for anyone to research, regardless of their race, or orientations. Further, Young people use the site for purposes of subject research for school work, and inflammatory posts do not provide a proper learning environment.
In the future, refrain from making this kind of post. Everybody has an off day, but remember that the Staff cannot allow this to occur again. You are certainly free to remove the comment if you wish, or Staff can do that for you. Thank you for your attention to this recommendation, -Tankgeezer

"Something (which in this case, I’m referring to homosexuals) that has to be empowered by the government isn’t right. White, straight men and women don’t need any empowerment from anyone, because by nature we are perfect and we survived by sticking to what mother-nature intended us to do… Including keeping homosexuals in their places: on the outer.

I say “white” because western society was built by straight white men and women."

How come none has freedom of speech to say things against what the government wants??? My post was freedom of speech without no racial or discrimination against anyone. I say what i said because mother nature intended two sexes to repopulate not two of the same sex.

You should be ashamed of yourself for denigrating the disabled. :wink: Mr, Mrs, Miss, Ms or, as I like to think of him/her, F**kwit Aly’s brain operates very much slower than normal people’s. Indeed, I believe there is a scan of it somewhere on the internet showing that it operates barely at all, with but the occasional faintly detectable electrical impulse to distinguish it, and Aly, from being completely brain dead.

The speed of Aly’s minimalist brain is considered in some academic circles to be the inspiration for this joke. A man answers his door and finds a snail on the doormat. He picks up the snail and throws it a few metres (yards for Yanks ;)) into his garden. Several years later he answers his door and sees the snail on the doormat. The snail says “Why the f**k did you do that?”

"Something (which in this case, I’m referring to homosexuals) that has to be empowered by the government isn’t right.

1. I’m pretty sure that homosexuals don’t need to be empowered by governments. Apart from certain devices and practices, I don’t think they need mains power or batteries at all.
  2. However, if the government in my country is any guide, and much as it pains me to agree with Aly, I agree that pretty much anything empowered by the government isn’t right.

White, straight men and women don’t need any empowerment from anyone, because by nature we are perfect and we survived by sticking to what mother-nature intended us to do… Including keeping homosexuals in their places: on the outer.

“The outer” down here refers to what might politely be called ‘the cheap seats’ at sporting venues. Which is rather silly as there aren’t any seats in ‘the outer’, as shown below, nor too many obvious homosexuals as it’s usually the rough part of the crowd, although the bloke with the red bag and yellow umbrella has to be highly suspect.

Also, the bloke in the foreground a couple in from the right with his lower leg crossed is definitely showing a touch of gayness, as demonstrated here by New Zealand’s greatest contribution to the teaching profession.

I say “white” because western society was built by straight white men and women."

This would be the building in the past century or so, as previously women didn’t have the vote and generally couldn’t own property independently of their husbands, unless of course they were queens and the like (and by ‘queens’ I mean Elizabeth Reginae I and, currently, II).

How come none has freedom of speech to say things against what the government wants??? My post was freedom of speech without no racial or discrimination against anyone. I say what i said because mother nature intended two sexes to repopulate not two of the same sex.

Aly appears to be the proud result of heterosexual conception.

That is sufficient argument to stop it.

I am most Penitent, :wink: And well Said ! Aly must be on a bender again, seems that the only time he/she comes around is when in her cups. (there might be a Pun in there somewhere…)