SS helmet?!

Heloo guys…this forum is great…i want to thank you all for posting such a great number of pics and quality disccusions on forum…Now i want to ask you for help…well i have in my possesion a german SS helmet from Croatian SS division Princ Eugen…it was in pretty bad condition(it belong to my grand father who didnt care for his ww2 equipment…he only left me a bayonette from his kar 98 and that helmet…he had all other pieces of equipment…) now i want to find a straps for helmet(if you know what i mean…inside of helmet must be leather )so if you know where i can bought or get it …thx for listening…enjoy…

Hi and welcome, Try Kelly Hicks or Bill over on The Ruptered Duck, they can guide you to the real deal and do you have any pics of the helmet? Would love to see it.
Thks
Napalm

Ok thx for your help…i ll try there…for the picture : I ll take it few of helmet and of kar98 bayonette and ill post it here no problem…i am also planning to post a story about that equipment becasue it is all originals and they had their story because my grandfather was involved in many operatinos and he was wounded twice in Yugoslavia while he was in SS…ok ill post it trought few nex days…enjoy