SSL + Facebook likes + facebook login

Hi,

I’ve install an SSL certificate on the server to secure some connections on here. I’ve also added facebook login integration and facebook likes.

I will upgrade Vbulletin to the latest version shortly.
I think I’m done with upgrades for a while…

Hey, every time I come here this message greets me:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/ww2admin/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 23

And this message is on the top of the forum home page:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/index.php:23) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Yeah, mine is the same as Churchills whenever I log in to the forum side. Plus, I’ve been getting trojan virus alerts when accessing the picture side.

Two people had the same issue and commented about it on the Picture Site, I checked it with Comodo Site Inspector and it came back clean, I would think your AV is getting false positives for some reason.

I’m hiring a developer to make the upload for more secure. And I’m working on a fix for the header error.

Cool, thanks. I PM’d you some further information regarding the picture site, hope that helps.

As from today, whenever i log on to the forum my antivirus messages “blackhole exploit detected”…first time i have ever had this problem.

My AV has done that too. I PM’d the info to Procyon.

Thank you.:army:

Everyhing is much better today…no AV warnings on forum login…Thank You.

Good to hear. There was a hidden iframe. I removed it, but I’m working on a fix.