Stalingrad battle info nedded

Hi friends i need as much info as you have on the Stalingrad battle about german and russian military i need everything.Please help!Thank you!!!

G’day Strina-Croatia,

There are many excellent books on the subject of Stalingrad, but two recent books provide well researched details; Stalingrad 1942-1943 The Infernal Cauldron by Stephen Walsh published by Simon and Schuster ISBN 0-743-20916-8.

And Stalingrad-The Vital Seven Days by Will Fowler published by Amber Books ISBN 1-904687-28-8

These books are by no means definitive, but will give you a valuable insight into the important facets of the battle.

Regards to all,
Digger.

What precisely information do you want about Stalingrad battle?
History of battle , stories or maybe the war vechicles which were used there?
If you need it for making diorams or models you better go to the spesial modellers sites
Here is not bed site on theme with pictures (also avialable in English)
http://battle.volgadmin.ru/

P.S.we with the impatience await the new dioramas

Thanks Chevan but this time i am facing the worst enemy of all time -school
i need info because i have chosen to write a big paperwork (i hope that this is the correct word) on that topic from my history class
I need to write 12 peages about it and i dont know where to start looking.
And Digger where can i buy this books?

Strina-Coatia, I don’t know where you would find these books in your part of the world, especially at such short notice. Also Antony Beevor’s book-Stalingrad is a good read and should be generally available.

Considering what you’re up against, I’ve had a quick search on the web and found a site which might be suitable stalingrad.com.au It might be worth a try.

Best of luck with your assignment and let us all know how well you do.

regards to all,
Digger.

Thanks for good wishes!!!