starcraft 2 idea

what do you expect from starcraft 2
i have some ideas
human
-allowing tanks to be mobile bunkers, allowing 2 marines to get into tanks so that tanks can have its own air defense, or 2 firebats for anti-zergling purpose
-bombers allowing humans to have strong air offensive power

zerg
-to build a special unit that can imitate any human or protoss unit in the expense of energy. for example it would take 1 energy per 10 seconds for imitating marines, and it would take as fast as 1 engery per 1 second for imitating battlecrisers. while imitating the unit, the unit can process the character they are imitating. However, terran can use missile turret to detect it and make it back to original form faster (the special unit has to use more energy to stay in imitate form), upgrade includes imitating one special units into 5 marines or 3 zealots, or imitating other units using less energy, however, imatiate SCV(or protoss SCV, forget what it cell) CANNOT build terran or protoss building. This unit will be zerg version of carrier, so it is going to be very expensive
have to go to class, more will come soon

I dont really like Starcraft. Does any body have Rise of Nations Thrones and Patriots? That is a great game! One of Britains unique units is the Lancaster bomber, unique unit of Germany is the Tiger tank 2 and the MG-42 gun crew, unique unit of Russia is Red army, so it kind off ties with history.

allowing tanks to be mobile bunkers, allowing 2 marines to get into tanks so that tanks can have its own air defense, or 2 firebats for anti-zergling purpose

well,that’s just overkill :slight_smile:
It sounds like an unstopable unit but due to balance aspect of the game it must be very expensive and/or slow moving.there are tanks in C&C generals,which can carry a number of troops.since the game obviously lacks the strategic depth of starcraft,i’ll just have to pass this idea.

zerg
-to build a special unit that can imitate any human or protoss unit in the expense of energy. for example it would take 1 energy per 10 seconds for imitating marines, and it would take as fast as 1 engery per 1 second for imitating battlecrisers. while imitating the unit, the unit can process the character they are imitating. However, terran can use missile turret to detect it and make it back to original form faster (the special unit has to use more energy to stay in imitate form), upgrade includes imitating one special units into 5 marines or 3 zealots, or imitating other units using less energy, however, imatiate SCV(or protoss SCV, forget what it cell) CANNOT build terran or protoss building. This unit will be zerg version of carrier, so it is going to be very expensive

umm,what’s the point?are you willing to spend a great deal of minerals to imitate 5 marines?or a single battlecrusier?and shapeshifting into a mechanical unit is illogical even for the dynamicsof the starcraft universe.

o as long as one of those 5 marines didnt die, the marine would able to go back to original form and wait for its next imitate mission, lets say you have build 6 of those special units, you can imitate 25 marines and 5 medics, providing one of each stay in the base to not get the entire special unit to die in combat, there would still be 20 marines and 4 medics for free

i still don’t get it.why would someone use a tier 4+ unit as a small group of tier 1 units?for 250 minerals(5 marines)i’ll build 10 zerglings which will trash 5 marines.the ability of using enemy units is a dangerous feature to add a strategy game like starcraft.Dark archons mind control is a fine example to that.To protect the balance blizzard made them lose their shield and set the mana cost to 150.and if the protoss player captures a worker and then builds a large force of,let’s say,marines&tanks,that probably means he already won the war because he controls the most of the resources.

I love starcraft so i want starcraft2 , but i don`t think blizzard is going to create it.

greetings

I love starcraft so i want starcraft2 , but i don`t think blizzard is going to create it.

oh,trust me,they will…

take a look at this page (sometimes this page dont runs,if it dont runs,try other day)

http://revolution.wc3campaigns.com/

This project is a full mode of warcraft 3 about starcraft!,it will be great!.

but you must wait,because it`s under construction,but i think it will be ready after starcraft 2 (if blizzard creates it).

:smiley: