Suggestions for Management

Please list new features that you want. For example, some of you said you want a WWII Video game forum. What else?

avatars,the possibility to put a link with our own avatar too.

i`m thinking what more,coz im very happy with the forum,like it is

If you could post the rank and post that it takes to get there. What privlages go along with them. Dont know if you might want to keep these secret or not. Up to you, I understand if you dont want to post them. Also many have made some recommedations under Site Recommedations. The biggest thing for the moment would be to be able to post your own avatars.

Own avatars is probably what most people want right now. Maybe if you add another topic to the site called “WW2 resources” or something like that. So that we can list good books, movies, internet sites etc.

a book forum :smiley:

We have a book forum that in General WW2 Discussion. You started it. Were you wanting a more indepth forum just devoted to books???

That might be cool. Each topic is a book??? Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

links to world war 2 flash game would be nice:D

what ww2 flash games are tehe?

i dont know, i used to play a lot of flash game about world war 2, but many have shut down

that would take some research and work, so dont know if anyone is willing to spend the time to do it
we gather as many info for any movies, games and make a review for it, you know, which one is worth to see and which one does not correctly describe the history
and if possible, have some bio for generals in world war 2 (in detail)

and the pm is not working well, most of the time it didnt alert me for new pm

i have a cool idea!!! :smiley: (i think it`s cool :roll: ),WE CAN HAVE A CHAT!!! for this site only,a chat here will be great!!! :slight_smile:

i suggest each military section should have a different avator, currently they are the same and it seems to be very boring, i suggest putting the leader of world war 2 in there would be a good idea

good idea! for the British forum you put Winston Churchill, for Russian Joseph Stalin, etc. And for the off topic you can be creative! :smiley:

good idea! for the British forum you put Winston Churchill, for Russian Joseph Stalin, etc. And for the off topic you can be creative! :D[/quote]
thanks for agreeing with me, now can you reply my pm :wink: thanks:)

I can make that pictures if you need. But you need to contact with admin to upload them. But looks like admin is out again…

what about a chat of this site? (only for members of the forum)

and what about our own avatars (fill a field with the adress of the image you want for avatar,like images hosted at imageshack.com),that will be a great idea!,if we have different avatars (all refered to ww2 of course!) this forum will have more life,if the admin can,i think that will be great! :smiley:

how about we all join together to work on a world war 2 movie review database, that would be unique and would able to attract more people to come to this forum

Now thats a great idea…dont know exactly how we would go about doing it. But a list of ww2 movies with objective reviews would be great.

ww2admin please add FW-190 and I as moderators to the WW2 book forum. The Jet engine topic needs to be moved. Thanks.

I renamed this topic from “What are some new features you want” to the present title so that you may know what some of the member’s want that the mods cannot do.

Now thats a great idea…dont know exactly how we would go about doing it. But a list of ww2 movies with objective reviews would be great.[/quote]
I think i just need to write some opinion of movies you have seen, and grade it
5 stars - great, perfect
4 stars - very good
3 stars - its worth to take a look
2 stars - poor quality
1 stars - garbage