Suggestions for Moderators

any ideas on how we can be better is very welcome, thanks in advance

If you have any ideas on how we could improve the site. Maybe you think we are doing to much??? Maybe you think we are not doing enough give us your suggestions. FW190 suggest maybe from now on not posting deleted posts in that topic as it may be embarassing to some members. So instead of posting a messege there we will PM you. What do you think about this. Also I would really like for rank to come into play somehow. Do you have any suggestions about this???

Let us know what is on your mind. Thanks

Ya know i posted this message more than 2 weeks ago…not a single response. Look this is your site just as much as it is mine, FW-190 or ww2admin. I am really disappointed in the amount of site feedback. So Please give suggestions to help the site. FW-190 and I can only do so much so I will rename one of the topics suggestions especially for ww2admin. All ideas are welcome. We might do some …some we might not. But all suggestions are welcome.

Also dont be afraid to start new more specfic topics. If something seems to be getting off topic start a new one or tell the mods to split it for you. I would like to put higher ranking member in charge of their own threads and act only if i have too. But still a bit apprehensive on it.

Please post your ideas and suggestions.

I did send you a PM regarding posting a suggestion here as it was quoting from another PM. I know that you don’t like PMs being quoted. So far you have not responded.

Sorry I must have missed it or accidently deleted it. No I do not like anyone posting PM’s. But I guess i have the descretion to make some exceptions. Please post the PM you are refering to.

To clarify, I want PM to stay the place for people to fight to a certain extent and keep otherwise offensive material off the site. But not sure if this is working. :?

Could you please make IRONMAN, verify some of his claims, or at least remove his posting privileges until such time as he PM’s you with his credentials and references.

(I appreciate you Inbox might not welcome the entire CMH back catalogue)

so true :wink:

I have subscribed FRIONPAN to a second forum and have left him a password etc in his PM here, therefore maybe it would be better if he collected his messages and was then asked to verify his claims, after all it will be easier to provide references once he is able to ask the training wing etc at stated forum.

I think IRONMAN should have the chance to respond to your above statement.

good luck!

Ill take a back seat until he blows through, then ask my question again.
If that is OK with you?

Fine. We all have made claims without backing them up. It is nice for people to note when they are not sure of something. I understand what you are saying but I do feel IRONMAN has a right to be given a chance to respond to your statement. Same if it were made about you. Lets see what happens :? :roll:

Fine. We all have made claims without backing them up. It is nice for people to note when they are not sure of something. I understand what you are saying but I do feel IRONMAN has a right to be given a chance to respond to your statement. Same if it were made about you. Lets see what happens :? :roll:[/quote]

First, part of the PM mentioned earlier:

I know that things have been getting a little out of hand. However, if it were possible to have the above, it would ease pressure more than a little

I agree with TubbyBoy on this one, I have found posts on some threads more than entertaining but not on topic. Somthing along the lines of the naffi at Arrse may limit the of topic posting.

Gen. Sandworm and FW-190 Pilot, could you check this thread?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4630#4630

WHOOAH!

I know that things have been getting a little out of hand. However, if it were possible to have the above, it would ease pressure more than a little[/quote]

I dont have the power to make a members only forum as of yet. Im going to give this a couple of days and see if ww2admin has anything to say on it. I have kinda backed down on what you guys have been doing lately because most of you have been getting better. So Ill have to think about a “no holds barred” topic it in fact that is what you are suggesting. At the moment I dont have a problem with any topics. But will let you know promptly if you do.

One more note…I dont have a problem with cussing but do try and keep it to a minimum. Just so it doesnt look like we are a bunch of thugs.

Let me know what ya think.

at a guess,

demote…

I have a suggestion for Mods and Admins.

Don’t make rules unless you intend to enforce them.

If you do find yourself in a situation where you will add / remove / alter a rule, and make this retrospective explain it to the world at large so that we don’t think you are being capricious. Not that any of us would.

Suggestion - if you’re going to claim that a post is off topic, please actually read the thread and ascertain whether it is indeed off-topic. When someone then says “no, that’s perfectly on-topic, here’s why…”, don’t then demand that members don’t talk back to mods. This will not endear you to us - are mods some kind of all-knowing, all-powerful beings who cannot be criticised?

consider to ban forsaken_child,he has just done stupid,mindless,offensive and he is not a valious member,he has a low post number,without quality.

cheers!