Surveys

Hi,

To cover hosting costs I (unfortunately) need to run ads on ww2incolor.com. Recently I discovered Google Surveys and decided to add it to the site with the eventual goal of reducing the number of ads on the site. What’s nice about Google Surveys is that if you answer 1 question you won’t another survey for 30 days. If you answer more than 1 question, you don’t see another one for 60 days. Some may disagree but I find it less annoying to have 1 survey question than always seeing ads.
Sadly, for the next 7-10 days the survey won’t bring any money in, so I won’t be able to tell if this is working or not. They just run to show Google if the traffic to the site is of quality.

Nothing seen so far.

Agreed that answering a question once a month is better than ads cluttering up the site.
Do the advertisers glean info about terminal of the person answering the quiz or is it entirely from the answers given ?

It’s on the photo site.

Ah… I’ll probably go and fill one out then.

It wants me to complete the survey each time I go on the photo side, logged in or not. It even prompts the survey when going from one image to another, even after completing it. May need some tweaking.

Yup, beat me to it.

Huh, I completed one and now it doesn’t bother me with it.

It’s working as advertised this morning, no problems now.

Well I just got on this morning and I don’t see any ads so far.