T-Shirt Design

Since we have some rather creative ppl around the site I though maybe you all could come up with some T-Shirt designs. I was thinking that I would send these to ww2admin. Maybe it would help support the site. More money = longer site lasts and better site gets. :mrgreen: Now it probably would be loads cheaper to design one yourself and take it to your local t-shirt guy and get it made than to buy it from the site. However its a way to support the site. So if you feel like it. Im not sure if ww2admin will be keen on the idea but what the hell would be interesting to see some designs. Dont think there are any guidelines to this besides it needs to be ww2 related and have the ww2incolor address on there somewhere.

I guess if its extremely good maybe you should pm it to me. Anyhow maybe no one is interested thats okay just an idea. Maybe it can be a funny thread.

It’s a good idea and I wouldn’t mind having go! The only problem I can see is maybe copyright issues as it is often difficult to find the copyright holder of ww2 images.

I’ll still have a go any way!

Yea the copyright issue is not one I researched before presenting this idea. I would suggest useing photos from the site and user made ones.