THE CHAT IS READY

TEMPORARY CHAT:

this will be our chat from now,it isn´t great,but its the only i have,i hope you will enjoy it.

general sandworm or/and me will be the admins of the chat,and of course,ww2admin will have too the password for admin.

the chat is :

http://www.chatzy.com/874704724174

To login,use the password allright .

USE YOUR USERNAME OF WW2INCOLOR FORUMS,THE CHAT IS ONLY FOR FORUM MEMBERS,IF YOU AREN´T A MEMBER,YOU CAN´T ENTER.

admins are me,fw190 pilot,gen. sandworm and ww2 admin.

Guys,if you want,come to the chat at: 2:30 pm (HOUR IS GMT-03:00)

im in the chat now

we can put hours for chat,im here now still :slight_smile:

South African Military has a better chat (he claimed), i do hope ww2admin respond soon to that

the chat is empty always,so,i decided to make it open for no members of ww2 in color,so,we can exchange opinions with more people.

Hy, Erwin

My password is wrong in your chat. Is the same password of this forum???

Thanks!!

Jambock_31 CrossBones
1st Virtual Brazilian Figther Group
GAVCAVI - Brazil

no my friend. the password is: allright,sign in with your username please.

Nice chat Erwin! :smiley:

I think it would be nice, as others have mentioned to make a time that we all normally log on to the chat. If you could post what time would be the best for you then maybe we can come up with a average best time to recommend members to log on so that there are people.

So please state your time and location.

Indiana USA 8:00 pm (20:00)

If you could do this maybe we can make this useful. Thanks

Ohio: Anytime in teh afternoon, preferably later

thank you

hour now is 12:37 am gmt -03:00

So any feedback from the adim FW-190? I think that chat will better suit this site, but thats just my opinion.

no, he never respond, i have no idea why
but we can always do that in msn?
assuming ww2admin is always too busy for that

assuming ww2admin is always too busy for that[/quote]

He is really slow to respond sometimes. Im sure he will eventually. He has alot of ideas for the site but you have to remember the forum is only one part of it. Plus im sure the guy has a full time job. Just give him time.

assuming ww2admin is always too busy for that[/quote]

He is really slow to respond sometimes. Im sure he will eventually. He has alot of ideas for the site but you have to remember the forum is only one part of it. Plus im sure the guy has a full time job. Just give him time.[/quote]

Ya I guess you have to remember that some ppl on this site actually has a life! :smiley: (just j/k :wink: )

come to the chat ,…nOW

I went to your chat erwin :smiley: , but not many people are in there to chat :frowning:

well,nobody uses it,and it isn’t very nice :frowning: