The german Army in China

During the Communist revolution in 1935 did the Germans fight against the communist in China and if they did what units did?

No. By that time Hitler was still finishing up his military power. Japan attacked China.

However, there was Sino German cooperation during the 1930s.

http://www.feldgrau.com/articles.php?ID=11

On 13 January 1935, Mao severely criticized Otto Braun for his failures and told him that Chiang’s Germans were apparently better than his Germans. This may be a bit unfair as Chiang’s Germans had the full backing of the German government while Mao’s Germans were more or less free lancing mercenaries supported in part by Moscow.
ibid.

Reminiscent of the trimuphant American statement to the Russians about rocketry from I can’t remember where, along the lines of “Our German scientists are better than your German scientists.” Maybe Dr Strangelove?

Anyway, the Germans were heavily involved in China for a very long time. The Chinese legal system was actually modelled on the German one after close study by the Chinese in the 19th century. (Don’t ask me for a reference. I read it about 35 years ago and it stuck in my mind.)

they also give equipment to the chinese, in fact the first resistance group from the chinese side are equipped with german weapon.