The Modern Armies Armory

What are some of the worlds armies have in there armory, i know that the US army contains the M16A4, M4A1, MP5, M40A3, M249 SAW, M9, and many others but what other armies have to used at there disposal.

Don’t the English have the P-50, or something like that?

Yes, but the armed forces don’t!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peel_P50

LOL I think you mean the Enfield “Bullpup” SA80 rifle

Moving this…

Ah, yes, Nick, that is exactly what I mean. The gun with the barrel extending into the stock to make it shorter. I beleive that the Swiss and/or the Aussi’s have that as well, but I might be wrong.

Gotta get me one of those P-50s, I bet they do perfect for CQB (Thanks Nick, right when i posted this i saw off topic militaria), What is the UK’s main smg, is it also the MP5 like the US

We don’t use them apart from a handful of special forces troops who act in the same sort of role as SWAT teams in the US. Because quite frankly they’re ****.
There is a carbine version of the L85 (SA80) which is issued to tank crews and Apache helicopter pilots.

So no SMG but carbine version of the L85, heres a question for PK what does Argentina use

Here in NZ, `tis the Steyr Aug. Before that, it was the M16, basically. Sniper-wise, I think it would still be the Enfield or FN-SLR. Not certain about SAW equivalent, but think it to be the GMP60. Given the average age of NZ equipment though, I’d not be surprised to find the squad automatic was a Vickers MG or a Maxim from the same era. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Regards, Uyraell.