The pianist

I recently watched the Pianist and it really suprised me how aweful the Germans were to the Jewish,
I have to give the movie 5 stars for it.
Has anyone else seen this movie ?

Edited by S.A.M.: Included Poll, please vote.

This is an excellent movie and should be compulsory viewing at High School for all those Nazi loving apologists.

The Nazis were evil…

A great movie!
I think it was a true story too.

That makes me worried… Please tell me you’ve heard of something called the Holocaust in whish 6 Million Jews died by the blood hand of the SS Nazis

That makes me worried… Please tell me you’ve heard of something called the Holocaust in whish 6 Million Jews died by the blood hand of the SS Nazis[/quote]

I heard that’s is very sad SS thay are monsters.

I thought it was a very good film.

It was an awesome movie, one of the best films on the Holocaust, I would put it up there with Schindler’s List

Schindler’s List I start to watch this movie but I not finishim ,please tell me how he finich.

Where did you leave off?

dont remember .

That’s not cool, watch it again! It’s a movie that has a lot going on in it and would take me forever to post :?

Ok i watch movie agian.

In my opinion… a great film .

I liked

That makes me worried… Please tell me you’ve heard of something called the Holocaust in whish 6 Million Jews died by the blood hand of the SS Nazis[/quote]

Of course i know the holocause mate, but some things in the movie, like picking up the old disabled polish man in the Wheelchair when he wouldn’t stand up and they just simply picked him up and through him off the balcony…thats quite barbaric.

Yeah, that’s one of those things which make you think a lot…
I recommend reading the book on which the film is based: The Pianist: The Extraordinary True Story of One Man’s Survival in Warsaw, 1939-1945 by Mr. Szpilman.

By the way, I find these Forums extremely cool and interesting. :wink:

They get married. :shock:

Mr Zsilpan the pianist guy wrote a autobio on his life ?!?!?!
Well i wouldn’t mind reading that .

Just a Ghetto period bio: since the nazis conquer Warsaw until when the Red Army reconquers Warsaw.

powerful scene to capture the evilness of nazi german

pianist is every nice and interesting movie it about a jewish pianist survive in the brutal german nazi this is a historical movie i 100 percent
rating this movie :slight_smile: