The Remington's 03, 03A3 and M1917

Nice. The 03-A3 is just like the one I used to have before my house fire. Hey, I think the movie is Kelley’s Heroes, and one of the guys goes up into the church tower and is using the 1917 Remington. Have you seen it?

The was a Mosin 91/30 sniper I thought.

A nice collection of rifles…is it yours MJ1?

Thank you, yes they are mine.

…MJ…

I thought it was the 1917. Gonna have to rewatch the movie.

That’s not fair, more than 1 M1 Garard in a collection is forbidden! So put one in a box and send to the address I will IM you and you will be off the hook. Those pics bring back the memories. At one time or another I had an M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Kar 98, SMLE, they all looked great in the gun rack. Once again I will have a Garand in the rack, just waiting for the extra cash. A very nice collection if you ask me.

Boy, the 03-A3 had quite the kick, unlike the M1 which tamed that .30-06 round really nice. That was the one I shot the most, a truly great rifle!

Again thank you.

Oh, come on! What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin on here? 2 M 1 A’s? Now things are really getting out of hand. If you post a picture of your BAR and Thompson .45 sub I’m really gonna lose it.

Nope I traded the M1A .45 Thompsonn for a 10" reel to reel Sansui tape player and they took the M3A3 .45 grease gun away from me when I was getting on thee freedom bird. The Browning wouldn’t fit in the duffel bag. So I have to make do with a Germasn .45. Sad eh?

Pura Vida

Very nice collection MJ1.

I have a 1943 Smith Corona 03A3 that I plan to get out on the 4th, along with a M1 43 Inland Carbine and a 42 Springfield M1 Garand. Still trying to add a 1917 and 1903 to the collection.

Have a good 4th of July everyone.

Yes, what a gorgeous piece! :slight_smile: