The Siege of Firebase Gloria

Anyone see it? I heard it was a rather nifty film. My favorite drill instructor is in it too. Problem is it isn’t easy to come by round these parts. I can’t video store it or net flixx it so I may wind up Ebaying it. Anyone going to detur me from it or was it just a rockin’ movie?

cant you order it on Amazon? I saw they where selling it.

It is those old and new ones not like factory direct ones. They also have some other especially for amazon one but I think it is like 40 dollars.

Is this a WW2 movie???

Sounds like Vietnam. Khe san, isn´t it?

Jan

Yea it was, my friend had it and I borrowed it. Was pretty good. 8)

I saw the Movie a few years back but felt that the couple of chapters in Micheal Herrs book Dispatches gave a better insite, however as this is not a WW2 action how about Tobruck and why has no one made a Movie about the Admin Box.

Isnt there a French movie about El Alamein? I saw it at a rentel place and maybe they have english subtitles if I get the dvd, just wondering if it was worth it.

I’ve caught a couple of French WW2 movies in the past, Is Paris Burning and A weekend at Dunkirk ( subtitled). I couldnt fault either so a movie about El Allermain may be ok as Free French Forces were involved and we should not forget their contribution.