there is no bluffcove anymore

Gentlemen,i want to know,if he is banned,why he hasn’t one of this:

and the rank:
Dishonorably Discharged

and a signature like this:

Sorry for being a fucking ass,i promise to have a bazooka enema and shut the fuck up, don’t miss me because im communist.

Ironman has those things,then bluffcove should have the same!!!.

Greetings
ESR (A)

Erwin, the only thing this site can award is the symbol in the left side of the post, under hte user name. the signature of IRONMAN is what he himself put in so has no linkk to the site. Why was Bluff banned anyway?

No,it was the rank,just see some of IRONMAN’s posts,he has that picture and the rank “disonhorably discharged”

also his signature says:
"Sorry for trolling the forum, but i wouldn’t be back, so please do not miss me "

As an admin of my own forum i would say that the pannel gives you the possibility to modify the entire profile of an user (and see all the data except the password),and it’s easy to modify signs.

Obviously,there is some hands of an admin in that sign!,the same happened to other posters from australia related to… brocoli?.

Bluffcove was banned because he is a fucking retard.

Erwin your throwing stones inside your glass house again.

@1000ydstare

Just FYI:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1393

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1395

@Erwin
I seconded LargeBrew.

Bluff wasnt banned for the same reasons that IRONMAN was. Bluff was banned for being a silly immature boy and having at the last count 4 usernames.

The bottom line Erwin is that you are not an Admin and will not dictate what they do.

Merry Christmas.

For your Information, If he has been banned for the same thing (inmaturity),and more(usernames)
he would have the same penalty.

Im not an admin,im not dictating what the admins would do, just that if there is unequality on the rules and the admin, FW190 is being unfair,that’s very bad.

Im not giving the admin order,im telling him what would be correct to do.

Erwin your throwing stones inside your glass house again.

That is totally wrong my friend,i see my ww2incolor world like it was before,nothing changed,did it?.

also i don’t fear banning,your psycological comments,and dani’s knowledge, i just fear the injustice ahead in this place,im not talking of gen sandworm of course.

Well,i hope there is no mafia or a ww2incolor’s secret police here!

Erwin.

Please get off of your soap box. One more time then, you are not a Mod or an Admin or anything else but a whinger right now. Stop trying to tell everyone what to do.

If you want to complain pleased do it in PM.

The truth is with me, you didn’t give words,just locked,you don’t even know how to reply,firefly,you cannot censurate the truth,it is not an insult,it’s unequality,just because he’s britcon and Ironman is your enemy this injustice happens.

Get off your fart cloud,this is the real world and you are not a dictator,im really sorry but you will have to listen.

See ya david.

I will try one more time Erwin.

Bluffcove is not as far as I am aware banned for ever, as IRONMAN and Blitz were.

As I understand it, all he has to do is contact one of the Admins and provide a reason why he made so many accounts.

He may be allowed to post again using one of those accounts.

I consider this matter closed now as there is nothing more to convey to you about it until Bluffcove takes the initiative.