Threads being moved!

I noticed some threads being moved around. For instance the intro to the 2006 archive room was moved to the A&M archive room. I check the mod log and I dont see where someone moved that. So anyhow im beginning to worry. I would like all staff members to change their passwords to be safe. Ive seen a couple of incidents like this and not sure what is going on. So please be obervant about usual things. Thanks.

Also GS, please check your messenger.

Sorry Dani I dont use that as much anymore.

Here is what Dani said. Im posting it coz i want to see if anyone else had the same problem.

[10:19] Hi GS
[10:19] I cannot access the forum page
[10:19] In fact I barely see your warning post in our room
[10:19] Not to mention that I’m unable to change my password since I can’t use my CP
[10:19] All happened since yesterday afternoon
[10:19] In first instance I assumed that all is due to the changing of my ADSL modem

Im assuming things are better since you posted Dani? Starting to get worried maybe ww2admin is working on something that is having effects here.?!?!

As told before by messenger to GS, I’ll check tonight from home (other IP and obviously other ISP) if everything is OK.

I still have troubles with my internet connection at home. As my ISP told me in several days (maybe on Friday) I’ll have my old 2.5 Mb/s connection. :wink:

Seems that everything it’s ok now with the board.

Update: My ISP have some servers down so far and also they try to upgrade something to offer 4 Mb/s. So unfortunatelly I still have problems.

Last time off-topic:
Problems solved. Also I bought a brand new Windows Vista.
Hopefully I’ll be online like before.

We are especting you Dani :slight_smile:

Thanks mate!:wink: