To our new mods!!!!!!!

Like I said in the PM…listen and learn. At 1st do things with caution. Until you understand how things work. Also … never be afraid to ask questions! We all had to learn. I WANT MODDING with comfortability not modding because I/you should. You new mods can feel free to express what you think. However I will add that there is a small (but heard) room for idealism. Our main goal is to keep the site running smoothly. This is not always so easy. From the forum perspective this is not a democracy. We try to keep it that way behind scenes. At the end of the day we have one task and that is to keep the site running smoothly.

This thread is open to anyone to ask questions or voice opinions. There is always room for improvement and we should always be thinking about it. Yet let us… not deter/go away from what does work. I believe in “If it isnt broke dont fix it”

Feel free to voice … whatever!

The little problems/surprises that occured during my few mod activities so far were software-related and would never have come to mind before I encountered those, like
-if a warning/infraction is given to a user a relevant thread in the war-room is started automatically or
-if the very first post in a thread is deleted for whatever reason, the whole thread is deleted.