Tom Cruise Tries to Assassinate Hitler...new movie

Yep, new movie coming out about the Hitler assassination attempt. Starring Tom Cruise: http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyid=2007-03-21T070629Z_01_N21237708_RTRUKOC_0_US-CRUISE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

Sounds…pretty lame. lol.

ehhhhh doesn’t sound so good. Once they have the trailer I’ll see if it’s good or not.

It sounds ok. I do not think Tom Cruise should be the assasinator in this movie. I think he should just go make Mission Impossiable 4. Instead of waisting his time on this.

http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,2043904,00.html

lmao

Cruise isn’t one of my favorite actors…but I have enjoyed some of his work. I look foward to any historical/war movie.

BC canada? we are in the same province!

BC Canada? What you talking about?

Me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yah im in Victoria

OH, I was in Victoria in 2005. Beautiful place.

See if you can find me some hectares for sale…lol.

haha goodluck, try looking more upisland :stuck_out_tongue:

i never been to victoria, but i heard my friend said victoria is a boring place though.

Anyway, do you think Tom cruise could speak german well enough?

I shudder to think what this movie is going to be like.:evil:

Regards Digger.

Who do you think would be better at the role of Stauffenberg than Cruise? He’s too untouchable in his films, I guess he’s just going to have to accept dying in this one.

Speak German? I dont think that will be happening. Best case scenario he will probably have an accent thats it.

And yes, Victoria is boring, but beautiful in the summer

it sure is gonna be a awesome movie

With Tom Cruise aka Mr. Prettyboy???

I have my doubts… :roll:

Oh my god, pint sized(5’ 7") Tom Cruise is to play the role of the most famous attempted assinin of Adolf Hitler, (6’ 3") Claus von Stauffenberg.

When I first heard rumours Cruise was to play the part of a would be assinin of Hitler, I thought, oh no. Not only the guy can’t act, but he’s too much of a short arse!

The sad fact is, the story of this brave man should be told, not turned into a badly acted circus. Unless Tom grows several inches and learns to act, I’ll be giving this movie a big miss.

Regards digger

Hm … i was never a fan of Scientology worshippers …
But i think this will just become another Popcorn Hollywood movie :expressionless:

I think they will be able to work some of their Hollywood magic. They have ways of dealing with the “vertically challenged”.
Stallones a runt, but you could’nt tell by his movies.
Do to the subject matter…I’ll have to see this one!