Toys, Models & Gizzits

If anyone is interested in dioramas, modelling or similar you could do worse than visit this place :-

http://stores.ebay.com/PANZER-PLACE

More models, albeit slightly different to the norm:

Lego is, as far as I’m aware, a contraction of a Danish phrase: ‘Leg godt’ (play well) and used to make toys in wood and tinplate.
The inventor of the plastic brick system would not permit the prodution of green bricks so that children wouldn’t make military models, but this ideal seems to have fallen by the wayside since his death.

If anyone is interested these pics came from this website.
I won’t waste any more bandwidth with images, but thought these showed inventiveness by the builders, besides being a cheap model kit.

i build ww2 models, i have posted some pics here, you can look them if you are interessed

I have seen them Kroat, and I’m very impressed - possibly a little jealous too as I don’t have the skills to create the quality of dioramas that you do.
:slight_smile:

Those lego models are nice! Almost makes me want to brake out my lego I had as a kid!

I have seen them Kroat, and I’m very impressed - possibly a little jealous too as I don’t have the skills to create the quality of dioramas that you do.
:)[/quote]
well tnx :oops: :smiley:
i really doestn require a lot of skills, but nervs of steel and lot of time :wink:

:)[/quote]
well tnx :oops: :smiley:
i really doestn require a lot of skills, but nervs of steel and lot of time :wink:[/quote]

Do you ever get pissed off when you drop a real small piece and it just vanishes!!! It happens to me so much!

well sometimes i drop little metal photoetched pieces ( dimensions are about 0,5x0,7 mm) and they fall on the rug… it is the most irritating thing in modelling, this and also when you glue things with ca-glue and you glue them wrong :oops: :lol:

Hi everybody.
I like modelism and models of ww2 at all. My favorite model is radio control tanks. That what i find in Net.
http://www.interdacom.ru/~tanks/

T-34-85 ,scale 1:8

the King tiger. scale 1:6

Tiger.

What do you think about ?

Those models are awesome, and look almost real!

because the scale of such large (1:8 or even 1:6)

almost that the Kursk battle

because of their realism such tanks ideally be suitable for creating the dioramas of the large of the scale…

a little the humor

IS-2 , T-34-85 and SU -152 together.

Quite impressive!

They’re great!