Trouble uploading pics

I cant seem to get any images to upload, always get some type of reason they cant be accepted. Any help?

Just for reference where are you trying to upload and what is the size?

I was attempting to upload pics for the Andersonville prison thread, going through manage attachments, to add files, to upload from my pc. file sizes from 88kb to118kb none were accepted, an alert icon indicating several possible reasons for the failure came up. The same size pics from the same camera I have always used. I know nothing about computers, so it may be some trivial setting, or something. I appreciate any assistance.

I think I fixed it … or at least I hope I did. Changed the forum permissions. Let me know if it works.

Still no luck, does the same thing the alert says something about false event, cancelable something else,

Are you trying to insert a link or add an attachment? What type of file is it?

Add an attachment, a jpeg file of 89.7kb. This problem seems to have begun about the time the site was upgraded.

I tried raizing the allowed size on jpegs up to 1400x1400 it was only 620x280 … give it a try now … if it doesnt work then we will keep working on it

No luck yet, could the upload manager be full?I dont see a way to delete any previously uploaded files presently in storage.

Am I wrong or are you the only one having this problem? Just curious if the problem is on my end.

Beats me, but i’ll talk to my son, he knows a few things, although I did upload some pics to a motorcycle site I’m on, no problem there. At any rate, I should know if its some setting on my end shortly.

Problem solved, I made a change for uploads in “settings”, and it now works.

Glad to hear it … I was running out of solutions :smiley: