Understanding Rules

Hi Guys, sorry if I posted a new thread that could be else where, but when I looked it showed everything was like 3-4 years ago. . Anyways I know I have been told I ask too many questions so I apologize if this is like that but I would really like to know stuff so I can understand better. Can I please know what a 1 point infraction means? First I received a private message saying I would be banned for 48 hrs (which was more like 53 hrs)…but then I received a message that I received an Official infraction of 1 point. I received this info only after 53 hrs as I did not have access to my account…so I would like to know Please…the following answers,

1. When does the 1 point infraction expire
  2. what happens if I get another infraction (not that I am planning on it!)
  3. Is there any way I could do some community work and regain my reputation? I mean, if I seriously research a lot of cool stuff that nobody knew about pertaining to a thread then could this not show that I have rehabilitated?
  4. Is there an Appeal process on this site? I mean what happens if RS banns me for saying something that is not definable but questionable. (as geographical upbringing may coincide with opinion) so I know …
  5. I noticed Mods are searching Private messages when I look into the Activity thread and I was wondering if they are making private messages or if they are LOOKING at private messages made by members? I say this only because it coincides with the time I logged on 20minutes ago and there was like no other users except me and the mod…so only curious as I did not actually receive a private message respectfully so…(P.S>I give my total consent to all staff to look or review any of my private messages,as I can’t recall making any in years)…the reason I humbly ask is so I understand a little bit better about site protocol and mods powers, if I may be so inclined to ask,Thank You guys for helping me on this…

Moderators have no ability to access P.M.'s of members, we do not skulk in dark corners watching everything that is going on. ( or do we,) If you saw a Moderator in the P.M. section , it was probably just to read, or send his own messages.

There is no formal appeals process, but the custom has been that members upset with a mod’s decision may send a request for review to the supermod or another mod who would raise it with the mods other than the disputed mod. They will examine the disputed decision and decide if it was justified, and perhaps require the disputed mod to justify the decision.

I suggest you PM any mod other than me with your numerous complaints about me, and stop clogging up the board with your disingenuous, self-pitying, whining refusal to accept the consequences of your childish actions in flagrantly choosing to ignore a clear warning about your unacceptable racist conduct.

Your mod hero, Panzerknacker, would have banned you for life for ignoring my original mod warning. As would mods on most other boards. They would all certainly have banned you for life for your subsequent posts which continue to challenge my decision; distort and misrepresent the reasons for it; and present disingenuous reasons for your flagrant disobedience to a clear warning.

Lodge your appeal, or shut up.

It occurred to me today that you can also get the other mods involved in your complaint by reporting my post(s) with which you disagree.

Click on the triangle at the right of the blue bar below my disputed post(s) and you will get a panel allowing you to express the reasons you object to my ruling, then send it to the mods.

It should probably be noted here that the original offending post when reported by Rising Sun (before he gave you any infractions) automatically triggered a discussion thread in the war room, which all the mods will have seen. None raised an objection to RS*'s action.

Given the subject matter of this forum (WW2) and the particular racial theories held by the Nazis and their murderous behaviour towards those who did not fit in well with them during WW2, the forum mods feel constrained to be particularly sensitive about expressions which could be construed as racist - if not, we’d potentially be overrun with neo-Nazi clowns. That’s a general rule, and we MUST enforce it equally on all members to ensure the forum continues to run well, no matter how long they have been around.
On the particular issue, the treatment of the Aboriginal people in Australia has been pretty awful over time, and has on occasion shown more than a bit of a close relationship to the way the Nazis regarded some other races (never quite as bad, but much closer than most Anglo-Saxons like to think). Hence, using what can only be regarded from the outside as a pejorative term (“Pygmy” is generally understood to refer to a group of tribes in Central Africa - about all they have to do with the Australians is a dark skin colour) set off all sorts of warning lights. RS* who being Australian is far more tuned in to what might be found offensive than the rest of us immediately warned you that this would be considered a gravely offensive use of language. You just pooh-poohed this, claiming that you were using the term accurately - a view none of us share, hence your enforced vacation.

So the major lesson for you is that next time a Mod warns you that you’re out of order, PAY SOME F***ING ATTENTION AND WIND YOUR NECK IN RATHER THAN TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF! Chances are they’ve got a good reason for doing so.

…I understand your last statement but for the love of God, I just don’t get it where my posts were considered racist. I just dont see it. I have read it over and over and I don’t see it. I am getting on with this though so i won’t discuss it again, EVER, I promise (please don’t copy and post in red my previous entries again, I still wont get it. I am ready to move on from my 2 day vacation at Club Med. If PDF says so then now I know, as I respect him.

Then why do you insist on demonstrating that you don’t?