US Army FCS - a failure?

It seems like after spending billions, the US Armys FCS programme hasnt worked out.

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/cat_fcs_watch.html

Interesting reading…

I also might point out a show I watched the other night on Norwegian tv. It was about the US Military Industrial Complex (MIC). A phrase coined by president Eisenhower in his farewell speech to the nation. He warned us about letting this get to out of hand … which im sorry to say it has. The US spends more money on defense then all the other NATO countries combined plus China and Russia. Im sure President Eisenhower is rolling over in his grave if he knows anything about the current MIC and present Bush administration. This is a “manchurian candidate” for the MIC and other companies that support the military. Are soliders dont even have to cook or do laundry anymore. Everything is done for them. All they have to do is train and fight. And since the US is constantly involved in some kind of conflict … the MIC has no bounds. Also might mention that congress had pretty much given up all its war powers. So the only branch of the government that could have ever done anything to stop this…cant!!!

Maybe all this money that is being spent could go to fixing some of the problems we have in are own country? This doesnt seem to be of much concern.

When the Syrians pulled out of Lebanon the US said it wasnt quick enough. The Prime Minister joked “well the Americans wouldnt even be happy if we pulled out of Damascus.” I dont think he actually knew how right he was.

Is it me or does it look like the armoured car from alien?

or

Well unfortuneatly Gen. Sandworm i think the MIC is here to stay especially as the US military now has a budget of 470 million. When a consumer (the US military) is as well funded as this it pretty much guarentees the continuing market and it’s stability as well.

I agree and might add that you usually dont put on a condom unless your going to f**k. :?

Is that a touch of sarcasm i detect Gen. ?