User Names.

What is the significance of your User-name?

32 Bravo - radio call sign for:

3 = 3rd Company

2 = 2nd platoon of the company

B = 2 section of the platoon.

Therefore 32Bravo = 2 section, 10 platoon, C Company.

When working with other arms, such as armour or artillery, they might have units with the same call sign, so a pre-fix address is added e.g. Tango 32 Bravo (tanks) India 32 Bravo (infantry), Golf 32 Bravo (artillery).

Mine is obviously after the Sherman Firefly, the best version of the Sherman I think.

I’m a relatively well known privateer and the spanish don’t like me :smiley:

Panther F.

The coolest looking version of the Panther, at least it’s what I think! :smiley:

And, presumably, you’ll die of the flux? :smiley:

Hopefully not, but I got a bad record. :smiley:

University userID issued to me in 2000. It seems to have stuck.

I’m a big fan of Brothers In Arms.

Mine’s derived from a nickname…

And yes, when I created it as an off-the-cuff registration username just to get Van Halen bootleg songs, I had no intention of posting on message boards. Now I’m stuck with it…

My name comes from the name of my high school and the fact that i used to be on the jrotc drill team

well am just a rifleman with the number 20 at the end

Random fictional Panzer Lehr major in 1946.

My great grandmother’s name, thought it sounded 1940’s I use it in all online instances except my personal email account.

My username is my dog’s name. She’s a family member.

My father’s Last name and Rank

ww2…admin.

Egorka derives from my real name - Igor.
“Egorka” relates to “Igor” the same way “Johnny” relates to “John”.

It is also the way for me to show that I am not taking my self seriously and see my own flaws… unlike you, guys. :slight_smile:

How does that work?
:confused:

Smoothly so far… :slight_smile:

You see I could have chosen nickname like “TheGreatRulerOfAllIgorsInTheWorld” but I chose the modest “Egorka”.

On a serious note: In Russian Egorka has a sarcastic note to it.

My first name. You’ll never quess where my family is from. I’ll give you one guess.