Usergroup Rules

Well here it is guys, feel free to post any material about the Falklands/Malvinas that you wish, but please remember the guidelines.

If it degenerates into a slanging match, the facility will be removed.

There will be absolutely no flaming allowed.

Banter is OK, foul and abusive language is not.

Facts will be discussed and backed up with references.

No Falklands/Malvinas related material will be discussed outside of the user group.

Anyone breaking the rules will be deleted from the User Group immediately and anyone taking arguments into the normal Forum will likewise be deleted from the User Group and also receive a warning and a possible ban on the main Forum depending on the severity of your actions.

Enjoy

You may also note that you have certain Modding options available to you. However you are trusted not to use them on any other members posts.

If any instance of this practice is discovered you will be immediately removed from this Group and receive a lengthy Forum ban as well

Obsolete, since this section is no longer a usergroup.

Just reposting this here so its not missed as the thread goes on!

While you all are acting a bit better just want to remind you that this is still considered a sensitive area of the forum. Ive taking over the moderation of this section. Im not so interested in what you post as I as I am in what you post. Ill try and be as fair as I can but anything I see as a problem will be quickly subdued.

For you that dont know this has been a uneasy forum for a long time. Please proceed with caution!!!

Thanks