Very rare ETO Jewish soldiers pictures

Hello,i want to share you some rare pictures from the ETO,(that is what i found,if you have more pictures please post them)

Here there is jewish soldiers praying in Yom Kippur day,26-27 Sep 1944,Kornelimünster, near Aachen, Germany.

1st Lt Meyer Birnbaum visiting his dead brother who died in the invasion,26 June 1944 ,Blosville, France.

Jewish soldiers are hald in apple orchard at the normandy area along with Jewish Chaplain Robert Marcus,15 Aug 1944 , France.

Jewish soldiers are praying for their success,Siegfried line Feb 1945, Germany.

I hope you enjoy. :mrgreen:

Thanks for your effort. Images larger than thumbnail size would’ve been more appreciated though.

Where’s the pictures?

They were taken off the original mirror by the poster most likely…

Wow, I just noticed this now! Thanks for posting these terrific pictures. In my offline life, I’ve studied Jewish World War II veterans extensively (including interviewing some of them). This is a topic that has seen some academic exploration over the past 10 years or so but relative to other groups, almost no research examines Jewish veterans exclusively.

If you are interested in learning more about this topic, I very highly recommend “GI Jews” by Deborah Dash Moore and “The Jewish Threat: Anti-semitic Politics Of The U.S. Army” by Joseph Bendersky.