Victoria Cross

Dear guest,

On behalf of the other contributors I want to welcome you on www.victoria-cross.com a complete new and unique website about the British Victoria Cross and its recipients. By creating this website, which will appear in the Dutch and English language, we want to give the VC-recipients the honour they deserve and we want to get the Victoria Cross more known in the Netherlands and in Belgium. When you want to be keep informed about the progress of our website, I refer you to our VC-forum at www.victoria-cross.com/forum where you also can find a special English section for our foreign guest.

Only with your help we can finish this international VC-website, and I invite you to visit our VC-forum at www.victoria-cross.forum I also want to let you know that it’s not our intention to compete with this excellent forum about WW2.

Thank you and regards,

Hans Molier
Chairman and Projectmanager www.victoria-cross.com
Roosendaal - the Netherlands
hans@victoria-cross.com

WoW :shock: So professional!

Thanks! I will deffinitely check it out!

Thank you for the compliment, but as mentioned we need all the international help we can get. :wink:

As I told another member you are welcome to post your link here and in your signature. But if you are looking for a more formal link between the sites you need to contact ww2admin. Regardless welcome to the site and thanks for the info. :smiley: