Vote: Close F&M War section or not?

So as per our discussion (In court of appeals) here is the poll on what we should do with that section. Close it, leave it open, or other.

Since that section was previously closed and re-open, I voted “other”.
That means don’t close the mentioned section unless major riots there :wink:
25th anniversary might bring good info and / or bad posters.

Just to clarify we are talking about all threads related to the F&M war. I think this is what you mean too Dani.

Also good point!

Obviously you wrote “section” and not a / some particular thread(s) there. So I was aware of.:smiley:

i vote yes!

Yes. Congrats for your 1500 message FW.

( Edited, I means yes to continue, I involuntary voted yes to close it :roll: so deleted one yes and add one NO)

thanks pk, there is only a few of us in here, i think its much better if it is voted in public?

Well there seems to be alot of support for keeping it open. So lets keep it open for the moment. Any future conflicts and that will be the end of the section.

Edited poll to reflect the changes. Sorry should have made it clearer.

Should we take this poll to the public?

If we’ll present openly, the result then would be to not close. Besides us and the Brits, majority of users are newer than the problems happened before. So I think that they wouldn’t agree to close an “inoffensive” section in their views. But that’s only my view.

Bottom line, I don’t have anything against to publish it or not.

I dont think that the poll should be done in the public forum.

So far, I think that since FF is still offline, it’s GS’ call.

FW would agree to show in public. That means 1 vs 1 (since I’m abstaining).

Well I agree…Dani made a good point that most of the members dont know how touchy that section can be.

So let it be open but it needs to be under heavy moderation and I want it shutdown if anything gets out of control.

So let it be open but it needs to be under heavy moderation

Heavy moderator is my nickname.

Remember the first rule;) :smiley:

Good luck!

i hate to ask noob question, how does it pass with only 1 support? nothing against pk.

Actally its 3 support. Dani and I voted other. To keep open but close if trouble. I think Dani agree with me to close at the slightest event of trouble. But that just my opinion. There for its regardless how FF votes altough I would like to hear his input.

hate to ask noob question, how does it pass with only 1 support? nothing against pk.

No worry , I am on prozac.

Remember the first rule

Okay, I going to fight off my wish to strangle some anoying members.

Once again, apologies for not being around as much lately. I do try and at least read the boards every other day.

In fact I shuld have a bit more time available after Easter as my Sqn fly back from the Gulf today and all the extra work it involves will be gone.

I voted not to close the topic, but giving a warning is a good idea, then if they dont heed it, close the topic say for a week.

Today is the 25th anniversary of the start of the conflict so the topic will be pretty popular right now I think.

PK, what the fuck happend there?

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=102044&posted=1#post102044

As you could see I said that it was a software glitch. Are you involved?

Edited: Not for downing the tone used before but for asking. What happened to you?

I remember that you have asked me how we (and I especially) supported Erwin. At that time I have asked him thousands time to cool down and to chill out. I was accused by the Brits members for taking side (and that was not true). As a side note, they stopped as soon as I banned The Irsish Duck and Arkantos…

Erwin used to edit others posts and delete ones without any explanations. It sounds very similar to me right now.
Maybe we have to think about a rule for compulsory stating (for admin log) the reason on why a post (or a thread) were deleted.

Sorry mate but I am a little pissed off by complaints. Are we a team or not?