Walkthrough on changing ranks

Hi there!

If you never changed your rank group you already have a US rank.

You’ll read now a brief “how to do” on changing rank group.

Locate the User CP (control panel) in the upper left side:

After hitting it, you’ll see in the left side a menu:

Locate under Miscellaneous the “Group Memberships” link. Hit it.
Now you’ll see:

Follow up.

As an example, let’s join "British Army Rank " group. Thick “Join Group” on the right side and hit “Join Group” below for submitting.
Now you’ll see:

It’s not over yet until you’ll thick “Identify me as a member of this group” in the right side corresponding to “British Army Rank” and hit “Update Display Group” below.

Now you’ll see under your name:

But, what the heck, you’d like to join “WW2 Germany Army Ranks - SS”.
Simple as that! Follow the steps before to reach “Group Memberships” link. Hit it again. Thick as before “Join Group” on the right side and hit “Join Group” below for submitting.

Follows up.

As before thick “Identify me as a member of this group” in the right side corresponding to “WW2 Germany Army Rank - SS” and hit “Update Display Group” below.
Forgot to add: when you’ll join a group or two, these info will appear on your profile:

Now you’ll have a brand new SS rank:

Oops! I don’t want anymore those ranks! I want to have back the US rank and to leave those usergroups. Again simply as that!

You know already how to reach the right screen. Follow the steps before to reach “Group Memberships” link. Hit it again.

Now thick “Leave Group” on the right and hit “Leave Group” button below.

As one step at the time, follow the procedure for all usegroups:

Voila, you have again US rank as a registered user.

End of story.

Glad to be helpful.

Thanks alot Dani!..Had to tweek it a bit for some reason you can only post the FAQ’s in HTML. Fixed your one on emoticons as well. Thanks alot.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_crs

Thanks buddy!:smiley:

Very nice, I guess that we will start to see a lot of schwarzen männer in here.