war strategy game

I have list some real war situation, and you get to decide what the general can do, then a few days later, i would post what the actual general has done.

At the end of qin dynasty, there is two force competing to conquer the entire China. General Hong is the one to conquer the capital of Qin, and he killed many citizens in the city, including the emperor of Qin and his palace, many people end up hating General Hong. General Lao is a weaker side and he sees things in a more long term, he treat his citizens well, and he is able to attract more good commanders to join his side. About four years later, General Lao has completely turn the tide and win the war against General Hong. Now you are general Hong and you are completely surrounded by General Lao’s troops. Its now dark and you need to directions inorder to go the place you want to go without confronting general Lao’s troops, you see a farmer and he told you to turn left, what would you do? turn left or turn right? if you choose to listen to him, say why, and if you choose no, say why and what would you do to the farmer?

In the middle of Three country era, Han’s general Li was appointed to defend a place, where there is two mountains, between the two mountains, there is a choke point to defend enemy from attacking. If you are the general, what would you do? set your troops in the choke point or send your calvary troops on top of the mountain? (calvary troops rush down from a mountain can be a very strong force)

In the end of Qin dynasty, Lao has to fight against another king call Cill, Lao has 40,000 troops and Cill has 200,000 troops. Cill’s commander has request sending 30,000 troops to burn enemy’s food storage, but cill’s emperor would like to confront his enemy striaght up and win instead. On the day of the battle, you become the general of Cill, and you decide to send almost all of your troops to confront the enemy, first you get your victory and the enemy has retreated to a river (where they cannot continue retreating), so what would you do? continue to attack in order to defeat Lao’s troops, or surround them till they are out of food and send about half of the troops back to home base.

I would hold ground, have calvary on the mountains to rush down, booby trap the surrounding areas with ditches, simular situations to pungi sticks and shield of the place that i am defending with what ever i can find in the surrounding area.
A small ammount of General infantry in the village to lure the enemy into the main base im defending and then charge my calvary flanking the enemy in a circle, and then move my ground infantry in. :smiley:

All units in choke and CHARGE . :lol:

PUt cav and archers on mountains.

Infantry in choke point.

let the grinder begin.

actually the third story is the most interesting

an attempt to make this section a more popular one
you can also put some war situation into the game

Just a quick one mate, When you put the next scenario up could you spread the paragraph out a bit? Maybe number the paragraphs?

I think it would make it a bit easier understand and think about it.

I had to read it 30 odd times to get a full grasp of the situation.

What did happen by the way?

thanks for the suggestion, i suck big time in english

At the end of qin dynasty, there is two force competing to conquer the entire China. General Hong is the one to conquer the capital of Qin, and he killed many citizens in the city, including the emperor of Qin and his palace, many people end up hating General Hong.

General Lao is a weaker side and he sees things in a more long term, he treat his citizens well, and he is able to attract more good commanders to join his side.

About four years later, General Lao has completely turn the tide and win the war against General Hong. Now you are general Hong and you are completely surrounded by General Lao’s troops.

Its now dark and you need to directions inorder to go the place you want to go without confronting general Lao’s troops, you see a farmer and he told you to turn left, what would you do? turn left or turn right? if you choose to listen to him, say why, and if you choose no, say why and what would you do to the farmer?

In the end of Qin dynasty, Lao has to fight against another king call Cill, Lao has 40,000 troops and Cill has 200,000 troops.

Cill’s commander has request sending 30,000 troops to burn enemy’s food storage, but cill’s emperor would like to confront his enemy striaght up and win instead.

On the day of the battle, you become the general of Cill, and you decide to send almost all of your troops to confront the enemy, first you get your victory and the enemy has retreated to a river (where they cannot continue retreating), so what would you do? continue to attack in order to defeat Lao’s troops, or surround them till they are out of food and send about half of the troops back to home base.

FW-190 Pilot

thanks for the suggestion, i suck big time in english

If you suck big time mate, I don’t want to think of what I do in German!!!

Not been here long.

Me: Zwei Gyros mit Pommes bitte.
Turkish bloke: Mayo?
Me: Ya Ya, ein mit, ein mit out

It’s heart breaking isn’t it?

actually i come from hk, recently move to canada:P

Where in HK, I have a friend living over there. She moved from Taiwan when she married?

Got a mate married to a canuck chick too. He met her when he was at BATUS, anywhere near you?

nah, i am in vancouver, dont know where is that city:P

PMSL!

My German is hardly better as it stretches only to asking for beer and asking where the nearest house of ill repute is!

The nearest city is Medicine Hat, it’s on Suffield Plain

I recently came back from vancouver. :wink: :wink:

the only thing i know about Medicine Hat, is i know there is a hockey team there, nothign else

since the other two is not very popular, i would just go for case number 2
general Li has done exactly what 1000ydstare has said, which is

PUt cav and archers on mountains.

Infantry in choke point.

let the grinder begin.

however, enemy has first conquered the choke point by defeating the infantry unit in the choke point. The calvary and other units on the mountain tries to have a breakthrough, but its too late, they are completely surround by enemy.

After a few days, they are out of water and food. and they cannot get out until reinforcement comes.

That general is being executed after he went back to main base

since people arent that interest in my war game
how about you come out with your nation warfare and give a situation where we can be that general who make the decision.