Warning for colonel hogan: Inappropriate Language

User: colonel hogan
Infraction: Inappropriate Language

Administrative Note:

Trolling masqerading as gross stupidity

Message to User:

Reviewing your recent posts, I have come to the conclusion that you are in fact a troll in the mould of Aly J (although most likely not the same person as the IP addresses are different and of a type unlikely to be spoofed).
Consider this your final warning before you take another extended holiday from this forum. I consider it frankly impossible for anyone to be as stupid as you pretend to be and still be capable of using the internet. Hence, what you are doing is purely and simply trolling, and will not be tolerated.

pdf27

Original Post:

i heard somewhere that b17s had an onboard craper. is that true?

It should be noted here that Malarz Russ posted full details of the B-17 toilet two posts above this one, including the full manual for it. I find it inconceivable that anybody can really be this stupid, making this character another troll in the mould of Aly J.

Hence, can I get everyone to have a think about it and agree whether or not he is suitable for a perma-ban next time he acts like this? I think he is, but want everyone else on side before I give him the ceremonial boot.

Aye! In fact, we should perma-ban him now! He’s obviously going out of his way to be irritating, and I’d bet anything that he’s an online playmate somewhere else of Aly as they showed up about the same time…

Yup! Let’s get rid of it. It’ll never quit posting crap even if it would want to really insert something useful to the board.

I just banned him. If anyone has a problem with this, let me know. But he has responded to repeated warnings with a rude, provocative meltdown of shit threads…

His IP from near Seattle, Washington state is:

24-113-77-236.wavecable.com

I think FTG beat you to it!

Naw. He gave him the five points, but he was still active with his post count. I gave him the special permaban as he seemed to be asking for “suicide by cop (mod).”

banning 24.113.77.236 will not ban him permanently. The reason is that it is too expensive to assign fixed ips to users. so today he’s 24.113.77.236 and in two days he is 24.113.77.232 or 24.113.7X.XXX

username is banned though

I don’t think IP bans are necessary in most cases anyways. If he re-registers and is actually what and who he says he is, he might calm down and learn his lesson. If he’s a repeat troll, then we’ll take stronger measures such as deleting everything he’s ever written which seems to be the thing that pisses dedicated trolls trying to intentionally disrupt forums the most, because all of their “hard work” is gone in a flash…