Warning for Covenanter: Insulted Other Member(s)

User: Covenanter
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:

Formal warning from the administration

Message to User:

I gave everyone a warning specifically to avoid insulting language yesterday. Less than 24 hours afterwards you’re back at it, while everyone else has taken the hint and remained civil.

Consider this a formal warning. Behaviour like that is NOT tolerated, and if you continue like this you’ll be given the boot in short order.

pdf27 (moderator)

Original Post:

Best if you stay out of this one Nick being as you’ve been busy showing him up as talking out of his arse for the past week - don’t want to give PK more ammo to criticise the moderators if nothing else.

George, I’m going to be away from stupid O’clock in the morning on Easter Sunday - will you be able to keep an eye on this thread while I’m out?

Not too worry. I actually enjoy his posts in a perverse way. It’s sort of like getting a history lecture from Charles Manson…

In any case, I have a feeling he may not be back for a while, and I doubt PK would even bother trying defend this guy’s nonsense…

Enjoy Easter holiday…

LOL I even thought his “Billy Yank” comment was kind of funny…Although I was tempted to make a submarine-screen door joke though…