Warning for herman2: Obvious trolling

Post: Should the atomic bombs have been dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
User: herman2
Infraction: Obvious trolling

Administrative Note:

Um

Message to User:

It’s pretty obvious that you’re a troll throwing shit onto the internet and are completely disingenuous…

Please find another site for this…

Original Post:

Your last response actually made me laugh for a change. I think you should lighten up a bit and don’t take life so seriously. Why do you have to get so agitated just because I have a different opinion than yours. Who cares if England sent all its convicts to Austrailia or not. I was just trying to lighten up the thread so you would not be so rude. Anyways I am going away for the weekend so I will be looking forward to discussing Atomic bomb theories with you when I get back. In the meanwhile, cool down and chill man. All the users can see your a bit anal, so take a chill pill and talk to you another time. P.S> There are some nice commie websites I can refer you to if you insist on being so antagonistic and up tight…

See my comments in Problems thread.

This guy is really becoming a complete ass…

I think it is ban time, since he is derailing an adult discussion by annoying the participants and advocating nuclear genocide…

I think he’s enough rope at this point…

I dunno. Seems like most people are simply ignoring him. Feel free to give him a weeks leave though.

Let me know if you cant and I will.