Warning to all members!!!! Please Read!

Well since a couple of you already noticed the problem here
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4722

Ill go ahead an fill you in! We didnt post a warning yet coz we thought it might be a site member but if it is im sure they would have caught on by the above thread. It appears that someone is phishing the site. The management is working on it. I got an email one a couple of days ago. If you click on the link it will take you to a log in screen. DO NOT LOG IN. Check the normal site pm box to see if you actually have one or not. For the moment I would disregard all emails regarding pm’s. If for some reason you think you might have jeopardized your account please email me and we will try and figure out a solution.

Thanks and sorry for the late notice … hope you understand!

PM sent to you Gen S.

edit - got your reply as I typed that!

Just to restate…

If you just clicked the link everything should be okay…in theory. However if you logged in after clicking the link I suggest you change your password right away and send me a pm so I can make a note of it. In any case if you are worried send me a pm and ill make a list of members just in case.

Did clicking on the link give these okes access to our site accts or worse ?

No. The problem might appear when you log on after clicking.

I strongly advice to change your password if you already logged on further to clicking.