Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

I need a topic sentence for one of my paragraphs in my history paper. This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2

Try this: “This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2.” (No charge for the added punctuation.)

Or you could take the increasingly unusual step in the internet age of doing (a) research and (b) your own work.

This is all fairly familiar, another person from that part of the World posted the very same thing some time back, only his thread contained spam for Chinese tires. :
"hengdaen
Banned

I need a topic sentence for one of my paragraphs in my history paper. This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2"
Veerrrryyyyyy Interesting indeed… The only difference is that this poster is hawking Chinese Autoclaves instead of tires (tyres for our U.K. and Antipodean members ) :slight_smile: so, without further adeu, let us bid a fond farewell to Evelyn.

59002295.jpg

:mrgreen:

Most of recent “new members” appear to graduate to the (permanently) banned category almost immediately, and for good reason. Is there any way that the membership list can be cleansed of these pesky hucksters ? I do not refer to established members who may infringe the site rules from time to time. Only the peddlers of Chinese tyres and architectural services, etc. … JR.