Wearing of real life medals

Now you have spoiled it for EVERYONE.

You just don’t

sorry lads, have been away only just found the thread, was amusment more than anything else wasnt stirring jsut stumbled across it and found it funny, I dont have a problem with ayone showing medals, just genuinely laughed at the way it was played out!

no ill feelings sorry about that.

glad to see the anglo saxon verancular creeping into sandworms posts, “fucking cunt” a marvellous term if ever tehre was one!

chortle.

sorry guys no hard feelings please dont accuse me of trolling any members other than FRIONPAN

sir,you deserve medals! :smiley:

If you’re allowed to wear them, and you want to put them up do so.

Otherwise don’t.

And why not bin these idiotic site medals?

They mean nothing and are pump.

Mate you are not sergeant major only sergeant major can reccomendet anyone for medal ,and who are you to insult site medals ,they mean a lot for real members, do you read site rules if you not read.
This is only friendly sugestion stop posting insults or administrators banned you. :wink:

Don’t recall putting any one up for a medal. Sorry if I offend.

I don’t think he was being insulting Clauss, I see his point mind.

Why do site medals mean so much to ‘real members’ ?
It’s not as if one puts oneself out or shows particular valour to get one, a lot seems to be done by obsequiousness and perhaps PMs.

(Or perhaps that’s what you meant by ‘real members’ ! If so you well and truly got me to bite ! :lol:)

Do you not like me clause?

It’s just i’ve noticed one or two of your posts directed towards myself as possibley being sarcastic or conceited.

What is a real member?

I have a great deal of knowledge in WW2, in color or black and white, and have had an interest in it for some time. And I chose to join your site. Does this not make me a member.

The fact that I find one of your (personally) most cherished parts of the site as purile and childish is surely a side issue.

What do the medals mean to you, a real member?

Again offence is not my intention, just an inquiry. Although my ingnorance is no defence.

Where is freiburg, I’m in Germany too.

OFF TOPIC!!!.

STOP,OR I DELETE YOUR POSTS (BTW,DON’T REPLY)

I thought the moderators for this forum were FW-190 Pilot, South African Military and Dani ?
The forum header still says so.

Megalomania setting in ?

i know,i had the error.

STOP OUT OFF TOPIC,OR I WILL ASK THE RESPECTIVE MODERATORS FOR DELETING YOUR POSTS :wink:

Ok sorry erwin. :oops:

no problem my friend,this is just an advice.

and i guess this topic finished gentleman,you can wear medals of real life if you wish.

What do you guys honestly think about this topic

Oh! Shit! Don’t confuse me with him! Im Charles only :lol: :wink:

I think its your every right and anyone elses to post your medals. And congrats. on earning those medals:)

I dose not really matter to me if a person dose, so I voted yes.

If they are given the medals they have the right to wear them.

Real life medals are fine.

Yeah I know why does it matter.