welcome our new mod

Welcome our new mod Panzerknacker!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Thanks to all for allow me to be Mod, I will try my best.

now that you are a mod, i just wonder what is your plan to make this forum a better one?
we have suggest many things to encourage people to stay, but none works

Well, I think that a quiz and answer section completely new with some kind of rewards for the members with more knowledge is always good, at list work in the spanisn language forums.

And the other thing is obviously the participation of the mods in the sections with less post, to mantain the level of attention in these topics.

I do all my effort in the German military topic and it have more activity than others.

Welcome, welcome!!! Congratulations on becoming a mod!

Welcome and be sure you read this:

As for issue 21, since you are in a probation period you’ll have your actual rank.

Congrats from me as well! :smiley:

Just wanted to add: I hope you understand the probabtion period … nothing personal … we just werent sure about having another mod.

Welcome and Please dont forget when you move a topic do not leave a shadow topic!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the MOD bit Panzerknacker. Glad to have you aboard and as has been said, I hope you dont mind being a probationary MOD for a while but as has been said, it is our new idea for the future.

Once again, welcome aboard.

So, as stated before, the probation period is one month. I am quite sure Panzerknacker that you’ll be a good mod. Good luck mate!

One more thing to be added: ask, ask, ask! :wink: (if you are unsure about something).

1. You can be kicked from being a mod at any time. You will be entitled to a reason why. Most likely it has been thought through thoroughly and is not debatable. However you can try.

He, he, he…this is my favorite part. :smiley: :smiley: :lol: