What Do You Prefer ???

Say you are “free” what kind of girl would “like” ???

I perferr brown hair and natraul blonde hair.
Red hair, no way.
If i was a man, i would go for a girl with natraul beauty [has to be pretty] with out any plastic sergery.
Thats if i was a man. Truce

I like redheads but really don’t mind the color as long as she has long soft hair.

Wow I can’t believe brunet got the most votes!
In the US of A blonds/blue eyes are worshiped and promoted in the media, so almost every girl goes and dyes their hair and before you know it, damaged blond hair is the majority; So we with darker hair have a chance! Hehe-haha. :slight_smile:

Blonds are abnormalities, i.e. mutants.

I want a woman who has been around, knows bull shit when she hears it, and laughs a lot. She has to be old enough to have “sowed her wild oats”.

Signs a woman may have problems: she likes reality TV; she has a tattoo; she has dyed hair; she has to be entertained all the time; doesn’t drink; goes to church more than once a week; won’t get dirty or be seen without make up on; doesn’t fish; won’t own a gun; has had or wants to have any kind of “cosmetic surgery”; plans to vote for Obama - again; doesn’t know who Ayn Rand, Joseph Heller, Frank Herbert, or Robert Heinlein were; etc., etc.

As you may guess I’ve been married more than once, lived with several other women and am now alone.

I will also probably die alone.

Moved back into an active forum.

Personally, I like “ravens” with jet black hair. But I will pretty much don’t have a “type” and will date any women I find attractive…

Red heads for me, nothing like a Ginger to keep life interesting…

Signs a woman may have problems: she likes reality TV; she has a tattoo; she has dyed hair; she has to be entertained all the time; doesn’t drink; goes to church more than once a week; won’t get dirty or be seen without make up on; doesn’t fish; won’t own a gun; has had or wants to have any kind of “cosmetic surgery”; plans to vote for Obama - again;

That’s pretty much awesome dude!
You should put it on a t-shirt or something…

Truce, partner, fell free to use any or all of this stuff - not everyone agrees (or sees the humor) of my post.

No preference, I love them all.

Everybody dies alone, Mike. It’ll be the most private and awesome thing you ever do.

toastmaker, partner, I’ve had a pretty interesting life and have no regrets.

Some thoughts on death:

At the moment of the last breath lean into the dying persons ear and say “you of human birth, do not be frightened you are dying, you have been here before.
You have trained for this.
you have been here thousands of time before.
Now is the moment of your dying.
You have waited for this your entire life.
Do not be afraid.
Do not be distracted.
Now is the great moment of opportunity.
You are entering the fist Vijinana(?). The stage of luminosity.
You may see rainbows of golden lights.
You may see Christ.
Lou may see loved ones who have died.
Go to them; move away from this body.
Do not be afraid of what is happening, for you have no more need of this body.
Many glorious sights now present themselves before you.
The realm of pure light consciousness.
You are approaching rapture and wisdom.
You have now reached the end of your journey.
You are safe.
the Buddhist book of the Dead.

My candle burns at both ends
It will not last the night
but ah, my foes,
and oh, my friends
It gives a lovely light
Edna St. Vincent Millay

When I die I want to take advantage of heaven - I’ll go **** Marilyn Monroe. Adam Sandler

i prefer blondes