What Forum would you be on now if!

Hi

If there was no WW2, what forum, if any, would you be on now!.

Chunky

Ummm… one of the whole bunch of others I’m normally on?

The usual Motorcycles, and firearms stuff.

I usually get on construction forums.

None, because thou shalt have no other forums but this one.

Fora discussing the nazi’s that are rising

Hi All

I’ve been thinking, (it hurts), I’ve liked scratch building, and I’ve liked plastic kits, plastic one I did join, but to post a photo, you had to put it in photo bucket first, if I remember right, and I couldnt be bothered, did join a airgun forum, then give that up, when I sold my rifle, and a couple of others I’ve been a member of. steben if there had been no WW2, would the nazi’s have been around;).

Chunky

WW2 is the result of nazi’s coming to power, not the other way around.
No WW2 could just mean no WW2 “yet”. Some way or another I alwyas felt that nazism and fascism were bound to come around in the early modern industrial age and eventually needed to be beaten in war.
(a serious question could be: What is next?)

Something like http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Am-A-Cougar/111470

Only problem is that at my age my cougar is going to be on a walking frame and a bit of my love pumping will probably bend her walking frame; fry the battery in her mobility scooter; break her hip; and get her kicked out of her home for the terminally confused.

The question, “If there was no WW2”. We would not have never heard of Hitler or the nazi party, has there would have been no need of them.

Mostly likely a firearms forum.

Most likely a firearms forum.