What happened with the member "THE MASTER OF PUPPETS&qu

I am asking for him, he told me that he was banned without reason few days ago. I and he would like to know why he was banned, if he didn’t commit anything wrong.

I trust that the administrator and moderators would give a reasonable answer. Thank you.

Hey, Eagle is right, that guy was an artist! :smiley: .

I don’t understand why he has been banned, we need aclarations, i request a good explanation!.

We banned him because his username was registered to Bluffcove’s IP. Which is the ultimate reason Bluffcove was banned. Too many accounts.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!,it is impossible,he has another msn than bluffcove!, there must be an error. :shock:

It’s not too hard to make more than 1 MSN account mind you. If you really think that MoP isn’t Bluffcove, then I suggest you appeal to FW-190 Pilot or Gen. Sandworm, because I can’t do anything about it.

And, talking about those coincidences in the world, bluffcove has a sister of 20 years that is going to visit Buenos Aires??? :twisted:

All Master of Muppets has to do is email an Admin and explain himself. If he is not Bluffcove, he will no doubt be reinstated.

IMO, all people have to do is stop registering spurious accounts & posting drivel/offensive comments & then we can all get along a whole lot better.
This is a damn’ good site for discussing WWII issues, that suffers from the same kind of loonies as any other.
The mod’s are working hard to keep things on track with little, if any thanks & blithering idiots only make things difficult.

Dani & the rest do this service for NOTHING & we should all work to help them.

It could be a mistake? Or just leave the forum. Don’t matter, sombody is gonna tell us. 8)