What I would do To Hitler

if only given the chance that i could meet hitler face to face, i think thoughts of torture and inflicting him pain would come to my mind, but i know the intrigue that i felt for how his mind works, that intrigue would take the best of me. i’d interview him on a one on one basis. i will ask him of how things are and how things would be. after that, i’d kill him little by little by little… you what would you do?

Pawsed : Your signature in the above post citing vintage cameras is considered spamming. Please refrain from doing that again, its one of the things on this site that will result in immediate banning. I will also caution you concerning the content of this thread, it does not meet the quality standards this site adheres to. please bear that in mind when you post in the future. This is a moderator notice.

I’d advise you to grow up…or see a doctor…or both.

I read an alternative history book some time ago which had Hitler captured by Stalin. Stalin suspended him, naked, in a cage, in a white room under constant light. He saw to it Hitler was feed and got the best medical care because he wanted him to live as long as possible. Stalin would visit him daily but never spoke and made sure no one else ever spoke to Hitler. Of course Hitler soon went even more insane then he was to begin with but Stalin reveled in Hitler’s insanity.

I don’t remember the author of the book but I can’t think of a better fate for Hitler.

Sounds like The Berkut but no care was given and Hitler was killed when Stalin was on his last breath.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Berkut