What is "appropriate" - and not ?

Just looking at recent contributions on the photos section of this site, I found myself wondering - is there some general view as to what is “appropriate” for contributions to this site ? Does it amount to “action images” only ? Or do “Homefront” images also relevant to the war effort have a place ? I am not sure that everybody In Here is happy with the posting of the latter sort of image. Views ? Best regards, JR.

I like homefront images, it’s all part of the history of that era.

To my understanding, be it home front, or front line, any relevant image is okay. Some images are not appropriate for the site, A color poster of mutilated children was posted, and was as quickly deleted. anything of a modern nature glorifying the Axis is usually out as well. It is all taken case by case. Its not always the image that is inappropriate, sometimes the descriptions, or titles are deleted.(Fanbois trying to create shrines, or further propaganda) If one has a question as to which category to list under, the Mods will place it.

Thanks for comments, folks. Of course, this should be in “Site Feedback”. I must have been a bit dozy to put it here. Best regards, JR.